- What do you think you’re doing putting yourself in the same category as this genuis? You call yourself a WRITER?
- Well, I have written three novels…
- You think you can call them novels? You dare to compare your little books with the genuis of this writing? Why even bother?
- Yes, but I always feel like this when I’m in the middle of…
- I’m really very scared, you know.
- I know. Just open the manuscript document and write a few words. You’ll feel better then, I promise.
- OK, I’ll try it. If you’re sure.
- I’m sure.
PS I’m still downstairs on the big computer (which sounds like an aeroplane) until I can afford to buy a lovely Mac, and the sun streams in through the uncurtained window at this time in the morning. So I’ve just stuck my long skirt to the window with parcel tape. Clever, eh?