The next course will be run by Satya on the 5th of July. Register now.
Wake up and experience life in full colour.
Spiritual teachers talk a lot about ‘waking up’. But what does it really mean?
I know when I’m not ‘awake’. I drift through my days without stopping to think about what I’m doing or why I’m doing it. I flit from one task to another like a restless butterfly. I rush my meals without really tasting them. I interact hurriedly with loved ones.
If you recognise those feelings of disconnection, I’d like to offer you an alternative way of being in the world. A way of pausing to notice the beauty of the red berries, and the sadness behind your friend’s smile.
A way of engaging more fully (deliciously) with everything and everyone around you.
How does it work?
During this course, you will approach ‘waking up’ through four different windows – curiosity, honesty, compassion and passion. You’ll use a different writing tool each week including writing love letters, stationary writing, Morning Pages and small stones (short pieces of observational writing).
You’ll begin to reflect on your habitual ways of being, with the support of your course leader and your fellow participants. You’ll notice things you didn’t notice before. Your eyes will open up…
“I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.”
As a part of this course you’ll receive:
* Twenty eight daily emails to accompany you during the month, including a poem, a quote, a tip and some encouraging words.
* Four weekly themed essays exploring the arts of curiosity, honest, compassion and passion, designed to spark off thought and insights.
* Four sets of practical writing exercises including your daily writing practice for the week (including full instructions) and optional additional exercises.
* Access to a members-only group online, where you can engage in discussions with fellow course participants and receive feedback and encouragement from the course leader.
* A Creative Boost with Satya on your experiences of writing yourself alive and anything that emerges during the course (optional).
How much does it cost?
The course fee is £50 / $80. The optional Creative Boost (written or on Skype) are an extra £30 / $50. If you are on a low income do get in touch and we can talk more about negotiating a lower fee.
Do get in touch if you have any questions – email Satya. We look forward to welcoming you onto the course.
“Thank you for the work you do and the loving way in which you do it. You’re making a positive difference in the lives of many people.”
~ Robin Turner, e-course participant
Pay in USD (choose whether you’d like to include a Creative Boost or not then press ‘buy now’)