Register now to take the course from Sep 9 – Oct 6 with Satya.
Learn radical kindness. Give yourself the gift of Writing Towards Healing.
“Our illness is often our healing.” ~Mooji
Sometimes, life is stressful. There are a million different things to do. We might have been feeling below par for no apparent reason, or we might have been sent challenge after challenge without respite.
This course will help you to press ‘pause’. It will provide you with support, inspiration and structure. You will clear a space, and the healing process will begin.
How does it work?
Through our themes of kindness, listening, acceptance and reconnection, we’ll gently listen for the lessons we can learn and re-discover what we really need. You’ll use a different writing tool each week including journalling and small stones (short pieces of observational writing).
You’ll begin to reflect on your experiences with the support of your course leader and your fellow participants in a private online group. You’ll learn radical kindness. You’ll gradually start giving yourself what you need…
As a part of this course you’ll receive:
* Twenty eight daily emails to accompany you during the month, including a poem, a quote, a tip and some encouraging words.
* Four weekly themed essays exploring the arts of kindness, listening, acceptance and reconnection, designed to spark off thought and insights.
* Four sets of practical writing exercises including your daily writing practice for the week (including full instructions) and optional additional exercises.
* Access to a members-only group online where you can engage in discussions with fellow course participants and receive feedback and encouragement from the course leader.
* A Creative Boost with Satya on your experiences of writing yourself alive and anything that emerges during the course (optional).
“I am convinced that unconditional love is the most powerful known stimulant of the immune system. If I told patients to raise their blood levels of immune globulins or killer T cells, no one would know how. But if I can teach them to love themselves and others fully, the same changes happen automatically. The truth is: love heals.” ~Bernie Siegel
How much does it cost?
The course fee is £50 / $80. The optional Creative Boost (written or on Skype) are an extra £30 / $50. If you are on a low income do get in touch and we can discuss negotiating a lower fee.
Do email Satya if you’d like to know more.
“The course met and exceeded my expectations. Satya’s weekly essays, questions and list of resources, as well as her daily emails, provided a wealth of thought provoking material as well as inspiration and support for my writing and life.”
~ Kath Powell, e-course participant
Pay in GBP (choose whether you’d like to include a Creative Boost or not then press ‘buy now’)
Pay in USD (choose whether you’d like to include a Creative Boost or not then press ‘buy now’)