Kaspa will next run this course from Feb 3 – Mat 2 - register now.
Learn how to slow down and fall in love with life through mindful writing: Find Your Way Home.
This Writing Our Way Home e-course is a good place to begin, especially if your life is busy and the days and weeks are whooshing by.
When we pay closer attention, we notice our daughter’s smile as she reads quietly to herself. We discover the brilliant blue flowers hiding under the hedge. We find a nagging sensation in our stomachs, and realise that we miss spending time walking on the hills. We TASTE life.
Paying attention will help you to reconnect with your dreams and needs, and to understand and love the world around you.
How does it work?
Through a combination of written exercises, reading and discussion, you’ll connect in turn with the world, others, yourself and spirit (however you conceptualise spirit – either the spirit of nature or humanity, or something more ineffable).
You’ll clear a space for reflection and ask yourself questions about how you currently live. You’ll receive encouragement and can ask for support from your course leader and from your fellow course participants.
And you’ll find many light and joyful moments!
By the end of the month you will feel more at home in the world and with others, and more comfortable inside your own skin.
What do I get?
As part of the course you’ll receive:
* 73 pages of material including four stories about Joshua and advice to help you pay attention to the world, in relationships, to yourself, and to spirit
* daily writing exercises (e.g. writing small stones) plus two additional writing exercises each week (e.g. writing a still life, writing a thank you note for a loved one…) with detailed instructions
* 28 daily inspiration emails including quotes, poems and encouragement
* 4 introductory videos where Kaspa & Satya discuss the theme of the week (not included in our other ecourses)
* access to a private group online where you can share your learning, your achievements and your struggles with your fellow participants
* ongoing support, feedback and encouragement from the course leader on the forum during the month
* the optional opportunity to have 1:1 tutorials through written reports or phone/Skype with the course leader
How much does it cost?
The course is £50 / $80 for all the course materials. The optional 1:1 Creative Boosts (calls or Skype) with Kaspa or Satya are an extra £30 / $50. Lower cost spaces may be available if you’re on a low income – email for more information.
Do get in touch if you have any questions – email Kaspa. We look forward to welcoming you onto the course.
Pay in GBP. Choose whether you’d like to include a Creative Boost or not then press ‘buy now’.
Pay in USD. Choose whether you’d like to include a Creative Boost or not then press ‘buy now’.