We are currently re-writing these group e-courses and creating self-study packages – if you’d like to know when they’re ready, sign up to our mailing list on the right. If you can’t wait until then try one of our 31 Days packages at any time.
Learn how to slow down and fall in love with life through mindful writing: Find Your Way Home.
This Writing Our Way Home e-course is a good place to begin, especially if your life is busy and the days and weeks are whooshing by.
When we pay closer attention, we notice our daughter’s smile as she reads quietly to herself. We discover the brilliant blue flowers hiding under the hedge. We find a nagging sensation in our stomachs, and realise that we miss spending time walking on the hills. We TASTE life.
Paying attention will help you to reconnect with your dreams and needs, and to understand and love the world around you.
How does it work?
Through a combination of written exercises, reading and discussion, you’ll connect in turn with the world, others, yourself and spirit (however you conceptualise spirit – either the spirit of nature or humanity, or something more ineffable).
You’ll clear a space for reflection and ask yourself questions about how you currently live. You’ll receive encouragement and can ask for support from your course leader and from your fellow course participants.
And you’ll find many light and joyful moments!
By the end of the month you will feel more at home in the world and with others, and more comfortable inside your own skin.
What do I get?
As part of the course you’ll receive:
* 73 pages of material including four stories about Joshua and advice to help you pay attention to the world, in relationships, to yourself, and to spirit
* daily writing exercises (e.g. writing small stones) plus two additional writing exercises each week (e.g. writing a still life, writing a thank you note for a loved one…) with detailed instructions
* 28 daily inspiration emails including quotes, poems and encouragement
* 4 introductory videos where Kaspa & Satya discuss the theme of the week (not included in our other ecourses)
* access to a private group online where you can share your learning, your achievements and your struggles with your fellow participants
* ongoing support, feedback and encouragement from the course leader on the forum during the month
* Optional 1:1 Creative Boosts via phone/Skype with Kaspa. Set goals, examine working patterns, overcome writers block and explore your ideas of home in these one-to-one sessions.
Do get in touch if you have any questions – email Kaspa. We look forward to welcoming you onto the course.