Satya will next run this course from Oct 4 – Nov 1 - sign up now (bendy pricing – pay whatever you choose) to book a space.
Write your way towards praise, clear-seeing, perseverance & faith and explore the relationship between Writing and Spiritual Practice.
“I was looking for a nudge in the right direction when I signed for this course and I’ve had a great big shove, including a decision I’ve been trying to make for a long time. Thank you for being in the right place at the right time for me.” ~Christine Stibbards, course participant
Spirit. What does it mean to you? The spirit of nature? Humankind? A more ‘ineffable’ form of spirituality?
Most of us have some kind of relationship with spirituality, however we define it. We may already get great comfort from our own sense of spirituality. Alternatively, we might have had a more complicated history with spirituality, including experiences with our family or culture’s religion, and the (helpful or unhelpful!) influence other spiritual people.
How does it work?
Our relationship with spirit is highly personal, and writing gives us the ideal tool to learn more about our blind-spots, and about how spirituality can enrich our lives.
During this course, we will approach spirituality through four themes – clear-seeing, perseverance, praise and faith. We’ll use the practice of writing small stones and other tools to explore each of these themes in turn.
You’ll begin ask new questions about spirit, and to find new ways of incorporating it into your life. You might even discover deeper layers of faith…
“What writing practice, like Zen practice does is bring you back to the natural state of mind…The mind is raw, full of energy, alive and hungry. It does not think in the way we were brought up to think-well-mannered, congenial.”
As a part of this course you’ll receive:
* Twenty eight daily emails to accompany you during the month, including a poem, a quote, a tip and some encouraging words.
* Four weekly themed essays exploring the arts of clear-seeing, perseverance, praise and faith, designed to spark off thought and insights.
* Four sets of practical writing exercises including your daily writing practice for the week (including full instructions) and optional additional exercises.
* Access to a members-only group online where you can engage in discussions with fellow course participants and receive feedback and encouragement from Satya.
* A Creative Boost with Satya on your experiences of writing yourself alive and anything that emerges during the course (optional).
“Let me walk through the fields of paper
touching with my wand
dry stems and stunted
How much does it cost?
This month we are offering bendy pricing and so you can choose what you’d like to pay.
We want to make the courses as inclusive as possible and trust that you will pay a fair price for taking the course – one that honours our contributions and puts value on your investment in yourself, and one that is affordable for you.
We usually charge £50 / $80 for all the course materials, and the optional 1:1 Creative Boosts are an extra £30 / $50.
Do get in touch if you have any questions – email Satya. I look forward to welcoming you onto the course.
Pay in GBP (choose whether you’d like to include a Creative Boost or not then press ‘buy now’)
Pay in USD (choose whether you’d like to include a Creative Boost or not then press ‘buy now’)